Tuesday, November 17, 2015

TaylorMade RSI-1 irons

Demo days with GolfSmith were in Boca Raton this past weekend at the Boca Greens country club.  My review of clubs follows.


All the major club manufactures were in attendance and I hit ... all of them.  Learned that TaylorMade RSI-1 are excellent and ended up buying a set of these for my son.  The new model year "PSI" were also on display and are ... ever so slightly better.  Better yes, but today not worth the much higher price for the new release.  They flew "same" and carried just a bit further.  The RSI-1 were notably better than the Rocketballz.

The Callaway Great Big Bertha driver was excellent which I didn't fully expect and without surprise, the TaylorMade M1 driver was top of my list.   Just wish I had an extra $500 to drop on this thing.

The surprise for the day was the excellent performance of the Wilson Staff irons.  Call me old school, but it is a happy day to see these go so well and for me, I'm not sure if I preferred them or the PSIs.   

Nothing quite like hitting clubs on the real range to see how they fly and a good day to dream of new clubs.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Blogger said...

If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you gotta watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Text Your Ex Back?